Job Shift: Day
Nationality: Not Applicable
Working Hours: Full Time
No Of Jobs: 9 G.P Doctors, 1 Project Manager
Published Date: 23-2-2020
Deadline Date: 25-2-2020
Duties & Responsibilities: G.P Doctor, Project Manager
Direct Line Manager: Project Assistant & Manager
Aim: Specific responsibilities vary greatly depending on the area of specialism. However, generic duties of the job include:
· Undertaking patient consultations and physical examinations
· Monitoring and administering medication
· Assessing and planning treatment requirements
· Liaising daily with staff including other doctors, non-medical management staff and healthcare professionals.
· Promoting health education
· Conducting routine check-ups to patients to assess their health condition and discover possible issues
· Giving appropriate advice for healthy habits (diet, hygiene, etc.) and preventative actions to promote overall health
· Conducting examinations to ill patients and evaluate symptoms to determine their condition
· Ask intuitive questions to discover the causes of illness.
· Reach an informed diagnosis based on scientific knowledge and the patient’s medical history
· Prescribe and interpret lab tests to obtain more information for underlying infections or abnormalities.
· Prescribe medications or drugs and provide comprehensive instructions for administration
· Collaborate with other physicians, physician assistants, and nurses to form a high performing medical team.
· Examine and provide treatments to injuries and refer patients to a higher level of health care secondary and other physicians when needed (ophthalmologists, orthopedists, neurologists, etc.)
· Data recording and Reporting to line manager on a weekly and monthly bases.
· Any other tasks/responsibilities requested by the line manager.
Fluency in written and spoken English, Arabic and Kurdish.
Notice: Those who cannot be shortlisted are:
2. Public Servant