Job Shift: Day
Nationality: Not Applicable
Working Hours: Full Time
No Of Jobs: 2
Published Date: 2019-1-6
Deadline Date: 2019-1-10
Duties & Responsibilities: Assistant Project Manager
Direct Line Manager: Project manager
Location: Dibaga & Harsham camps
- Coordinate or combine the resources of health care institutions, social service organizations, public safety personnel, or other agencies to enhance the community health.
- Design or use monitoring tools, like as screening, lab records, and vital information, to recognize health risks.
- Develop tools to address behavioral causes of diseases.
- Direct or control prevention programs in specialized areas such as aerospace, work-related, infectious disease, and environmental medicine.
- Assess the effectiveness of recommended risk reduction actions or other interventions.
- Recognize groups at threat for specific preventable diseases.
- Carry out epidemiological research of acute and chronic diseases.
- Prepare precautionary health reports which include problem explanations, analyses, alternate solutions, and suggestions.
- Deliver details about potential health risks and possible treatments to the public, other health care experts, or local, state, and national health regulators.
- Manage or coordinate the work of doctors, nurses, statisticians, or other staff members.
- Educate or train medical team regarding precautionary medicine problems.
- Design, implement, or assess health service delivery systems to enhance the health of specific communities.
- Supervising, monitoring any Health activities, projects and issues .
- Ensures smooth daily operations and steady progress towards established goals .
- Interpret updated policies and procedures to staff.
- Establishes and maintains open and effective communication with all members of the staff.
- Problem solves effectively.
- Monitoring ( Pharmacy , Laboratory , Patient consultation , nursing …) and any other Medical services providing during the project .
- Identifies problems and communicates solutions to appropriate personnel and departments▪
- Completes/delegates employee evaluations as needed
- Regularly meet with medical staffs.
Fluency in written and spoken English, Arabic and Kurdish.
Notice: Those who cannot be shortlisted are:
2. Public Servant