Job Shift: Day
Nationality: Not Applicable
Working Hours: Full Time
No Of Jobs: 1
Published Date: 26-2-2019
Deadline Date: 2-3-2019
Duties & Responsibilities: Information Management Officer
Direct Line Manager: Camp Manager and CCCM Database Officer
Location: Darashakran Camp
- Make sure data is up to date; collecting and gathering data of the camp, in terms of new arrivals, departures and Maintain database/s on daily basis.
- Ensure providing Camp Manager with reports on time.
- Determines data needed to be collected and the appropriate data resources for specific data projects.
- Ensure database backup on daily basis.
- Ensure all information are kept confidential and not sharing any data with other agencies and donors only with camp manager’s formal confirmation.
- Ensures data system is operational.
- Responsible for the camp database (checking, fixing and maintaining) any works related to the database of the camp.
- Develops data collection and evaluation methodologies, including format design, project criteria, and requirements.
- Facilitate to Distribution Officer and Storekeeper regarding preparing PDM or any reports related to distribution.
- S/he is responsible for BCF and ASSIST cards. And responsible for (checking, fixing and maintaining) any works related to ASSIST.
- S/he is responsible for filling out the designated provided links.
- Produce reports bases on line manager’s enquiry.
- Any other tasks requested by line manager/s.
- Strong communications and interpersonal Skills.
- NGO experience is preferable.
- Organizational Skills.
- Very Good English level (Witten & Spoken), fluent in Kurdish, and Arabic is a plus.
- Autodidactic & Self-coaching skills.
- Strong sense of discretion and confidentiality required.
Fluency in written and spoken English, Arabic and Kurdish.
Notice: Those who cannot be shortlisted are:
2. Public Servant