Job Shift: Day
Nationality: Not Applicable
Working Hours: Full time
No Of Jobs: 1
Published Date: 26-6-2019
Deadline Date: 2-7-2019
Duties & Responsibilities: Field Officer
Direct Line Manager: Camp Manager
Location: Hassan Sham Camp
- Supervise field monitors directly according to the given schedule.
- Coordinate and monitor the implementation of the assistance program at the local level, in close collaboration with the implementing partners.
- Collect and analyze field monitors reports, and rise to camp manager and deputy.
- Assist in the implementation of the plan of action, review achievement and constraints and provide feedback accordingly.
- Writing weekly field reports (when needed) and taking decisions that arise in consultation with camp manager, deputy, and team members.
- Identify any apparent issues in the program and report them to the line managers
- Preparing a report after each site visit and sent to the camp and deputy camp manager on a weekly basis.
- Conduct an assessment on Wash, Shelter, water, sanitation, and infrastructure.
- Close cooperative with community mobilization officer regarding assessment and general awareness.
- Discussion all relevant cases after a site visit with the camp manager.
- In conjunction with other program staff, evaluate completed projects that are complemented inside the camp.
- Share with other program staff successful methodologies for consultative approaches to grant development and implementation.
- Monitoring the security cameras to make sure that they are working accurately.
- Monitoring all the camp management and NGOs inside the camp in terms of cleaning, fire extinguisher expiration date.
- Cooperation and coordination with the distribution team.
- Any other tasks/responsibilities requested by the line manager.
Fluency in written and spoken English, Arabic and Kurdish.
Notice: Those who cannot be shortlisted are:
2. Public Servant