Job Shift: Day
Nationality: Not Applicable
Working Hours: Full time
No Of Jobs: 1
Published Date: 9-10-2019
Deadline Date: 15-10-2019
Duties & Responsibilities: HR Officer
Direct Line Manager: Head of HR Dep.
Core Functions / Responsibilities:
Aim: The HR Officer is responsible for the coordination of all HR-related tasks
under the overall responsibilities of the Head of the HR Department.
- Support HoD- HR on daily basis HR functions.
- Supervise in the recruitment process by ensuring that the recruitment of staff is
done within specified time limits, in accordance with BCF standards,
including submission of ToRs “Job Description” and RRFs by Line
Managers, appropriate announcements, screening, downloading CVs, participating in Shortlisting process with line managers, Testing and interviewing.
- Responsible for issuing ToR for employees in country-wide.
- Creating new emails and editing them for all employees by coordination with the IT department.
- Ensure that Recruitment Tracker and also recruitment files are up-to-date all the time.
- Assist in organizing HR meetings, training, etc.…
- Preparing weekly reports for HoD-HR and collecting all reports of the HR team at the end of the month for creating a main monthly report that contains all data of all HR activities.
Qualification and Preferred Skills:
- Facilitate Employees Performance and Evaluation process for BCF staff by
supporting Head of Departments & Heads of Offices in conducting training.
- Assist in staff appraisal and evaluation process every 6 months.
- Checking Erbil Office files before documentation.
- Supervising HR assistants and Data Entries on a daily basis.
- Any other daily tasks/responsibilities requested by the line manager.
· Applicants enrolled in the first university degree in Business and Management, Administration, or related field with solid IT skills; or
· Minimum completion of any University college with a Bachelor’s Degree.
Experience & Skills:
· Previous experience in HR, Administration, and administration or relevant field experience.
· Ability to prepare clear and concise HR reports.
· Commitment to perform tasks and duties in a professional and reliable manner.
· Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
· High sense of responsibility, dedication, and honesty are desirable attributes.
· Ability to work under pressure with tight deadlines.
Fluency in both Kurdish and English, and Arabic is a plus.
· Takes responsibility and manages constructive criticism.
· Works effectively with all focal points and managers.
· Promotes continuous learning; communicates clearly.
· Takes initiative and drives high levels of performance management.
Notice: Those who cannot be shortlisted are:
2. Public Servant