Job Shift: Day
Nationality: Not Applicable
Working Hours: Full Time
No Of Jobs: 2
Published Date: 2019-1-1
Deadline Date: 2019-1-4
Duties & Responsibilities: Pharmacy Supervisor
Direct Line Manager: Project manager
Location: Harsham Camp & Dibaga Camps
Preferred Skills and Qualifications
- Prepare medications by reviewing and interpreting physician orders; detecting therapeutic incompatibilities.
- Dispenses medications by compounding, packaging.
- Controls medications by monitoring drug therapies; advising interventions.
- Provides pharmacological information by answering questions and requests of health care professionals; counseling patients on drug therapies.
- removing outdated and damaged drugs from the pharmacy inventory; supervising the work results of support personnel; maintaining current registration, advising management on needed actions.
- Maintains safe and clean working environment by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
- Data records of Drugs received and spent
- Reporting on Weekly and Monthly Bases to line manager.
- Any other tasks/responsibilities requested by line manager.
Fluency in written and spoken English, Arabic and Kurdish.
600 $ USD
Notice: Those who cannot be shortlisted are:
2. Public Servant